1. Free Legal Aid
2. Civic Education Programmes
3. Voter Education Programmes
4. Election Monitoring
5. Budget Tracking
6. Procurement Monitoring
7. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
1. CEFSAN with support from the Peace Direct, UK is currently implementing a project on Mitigating Ethno-religious Violence through Strengthening the Capacity of Youth Leaders in Kano State.
2. CEFSAN with support from the Nexus Fund Washington D.C has conducted a project on “Prevention of Violence and Mass Atrocities in the 2019 General Election in Kano State – Nigeria” (July – December, 2018).
3. CEFSAN in partnership with S. Yankuzo & Co. (Humanitarian Chambers) have intervened in over 120 human rights cases ranging from unlawful arrest and detention to human rights abuses by security operatives, domestic violence, rape etc. (March 2017-Date).
4. It has formed over 11 Human Rights Clubs in some universities and other tertiary institutions in Northern Nigeria.
5. It has trained over 300 members of Community Based Organizations (CBOs) on Human Rights in Kano, Sokoto and Jigawa States.
6. The Centre has been providing free legal aid to indigent people in Kano, Sokoto and Jigawa States who cannot afford the services of legal representation in court.
7. The Centre is engaged in human rights campaign through social media (facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin etc).